*** I'm riding 585 miles to help people with HIV / AIDS. Will you help me? ***

February 26, 2006

Riding under rain

I rode 51 miles this weekend, 18 of it on Saturday at Los Altos Creek trail and the rest of it today. Los Altos Creek trail was quite crowded. Weather was very nice and there were a lot of people hiking or running. There was also a team in training called "team in training" :-) I went for this ride just by myself.

Today we were supposed to ride for 45 miles. However at the 16th mile it started to rain and we decided to cut it short but still we couldn't escape the rain. We had to ride up the hill against the wind and rain for a while. I think this 33 mile ride was worth 50 miles. It's really hard to ride your bike in rain against the wind (AND going up the hill at the same time). It was dreaming of a hot shower, a juicy steak and a cup of tea that kept me going :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home